This web uses three kinds of cookies: technical, personalization and analysis. The purpose of these cookies is to facilitate anonymous navigation and to analyze web usage statistics. We consider that, if you continue to navigate this site, you accept the use of these cookies.
1. What is a cookie and why do we use them here?
A cookie is a file downloaded into the device of the user while accesing some websites, in order to store and recover information about the navigation that is done from that device.
Among other things, cookies allow websites to store and recover information about decisions and habits of the user. We use those cookies in order to customize the experience on this website, identify and remember the user and facilitate the navigation.
Depending on their lifetime, cookies can be divided by session or permanent cookies. Session cookies expire when the user closes the browser. Permanent cookies expire when they no longer fulfill the purpose of their creation (for example, when the user is no longer identified on the site), or when they are manually deleted.
It is important to remember that cookies do not store personal information of the user, who remains anonymous during the navigation.
The user can configure the browser in order not to store cookies. In that case, the user´s experience would not be personalized, although he would still be able to access the contents of our site.
On this Wikipedia Page you can find more information about cookies and how they work.
2. What kind of cookies do we use?
We use technical, personalization and analysis cookies, ours and from third parties, in order to facilitate anonymous navigation and analyze web usage statistics. Under no circumstances we store personal information, nor we use information stored in cookies for commercial purposes.
For that reason, in compliance with article 22 of LSSI law, as we use analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance cookies: this kind of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools available in our services. This way, you don´t have to configure the service each time you use it. For example, cookies of this kind can be used for:
- Volume of audio / video players.
- Speed of video transmissions.
Geolocalization cookies: these cookies are used to find out from which country are you accesing a website or service. These cookie is 100% anonymous and is only used to adapt the content to the given ubication.
Register cookies: register cookies are used once the user has registered and then started a new session, and their purpose is to identify the user on the website with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified even if he closes the browser or he shuts down the computer, so he doesn´t have to enter his credentials again when he comes back to the website or service. This feature can be dismissed if the user decides to close his session. In that case, the cookie is deleted and the user will have to enter his credentials again to be identified.
- Check if the user is allowed to access certain services.
- Additionally, some services can use third parties connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers on a service with credentials of a social network or a third party identification system, he authorizes this service to save a permanent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the website until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the website using social networks or third parties authentication systems by updating his preferences on the desired social network.
Analytics cookies: each time a user visits a web or service, a tool of a external provider (Google Analytics, ComScore and similar) saves an analytics cookie on the user´s device. This cookie will allow our website to anonymously identify the user. The main objectives behind this cookie are:
- Allow anonymous identification of the users (by identifying browsers and devices, not people) and therefore an estimation of the number of visitors and the tendency over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited contents (and therefore the most atractive).
- Knowing if the user is a new or returning visitor.
- Important: unless the user decides to register on our website, the cookie will never store any personal data that can identify the user. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that facilitate the optimization of the user´s experience on the website.
More information regarding privacy policies of these tools can be found at:
Commercial cookies: these kind of cookies make possible to extend the information of the ads showed to each anonymous user. These cookies store the duration, frequency of visualization, interaction, navigation patterns and/or user´s behaviour regarding the ads. With this information, it is possible to show ads that are relevant to the user´s interests.
- In case we decide to enable commercial ads on this website, we will use tools for commercial services from third parties. This third parties can store cookies sent from our website, and also access the data stored in them.
- Companies that store these cookies have their own privacy policies.
3. How to disable cookies on the browser
Most web browsers allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies or not, and which ones. This configurations are usually found in the browser´s menu, under ‘Settings’ or ‘Preferences’.
These are the instructions in order to configure cookies on the main browsers:
Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content configuration. For more information, check Google support or the browser´s help page.
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Browser history > Custom configuration. For more information, check Mozilla support or the browser´s help page.
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Configuration.
For more information, check Microsoft support or the browser´s help page.
Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, check Apple support or the browser´s help page.
4. Updates and changes on Cookies Policy
This website can modify this Cookies Policy depending on the law, and also in order to adapt this policy to the instructions dictated by the AEPD. For this reason, users are advised to check it out periodically.
Any relevant changes on this Cookies Policy will be notified to the user through mail to registered users and through the website itself for all users.